Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Electric front windows
- Heated rear window
- Intermittent front and rear wash/wipe
- Rear electric windows
- Rear wash/wipe
- Tinted glass
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Radiator grille with chrome surround
- Daytime running lights
- Front fog lights
- Height adjustable headlamps
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- Traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- Body colour door mirrors
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Curtain airbags
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver seatbelt warning indicator
- Fuel cut off safety device
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Predictive pedestrian protection
- Side airbags
- Two tone horn
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Voice control system
- 6 speakers
- 6.5" touchscreen
- Multi device interface
- SD card slot
- USB port
- Amundsen sat nav system + DAB
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Outside temperature gauge
- Service indicator
- Trip computer
- Interior Features
- Climate control air conditioning
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Pollen filter
- 12V socket in centre console
- Black interior door handles
- Centre console with storage/cupholders
- Cloth upholstery
- Front armrest with storage box
- Front cupholders
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Leather gaiter
- Leather handbrake and gearshift lever
- Storage compartment in rear doors
- Sunglasses storage
- Ticket holder
- Umbrella under front passenger seat
- Interior light
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Driver's sun visor with vanity mirror
- Passenger sunvisor with vanity mirror
- 60/40 split fold rear seat back
- Driver seat height adjust
- Front seatback pocket
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Height adjustable rear head restraints
- Isofix child seat fittings in outer rear seats with top tether
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Alarm with interior monitoring
- Remote control central locking
- Maximum speed114 mph
- Cubic capacity998 cc
- Power95 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^6.00 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.20 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^4.80 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^47.1 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^67.3 mpg
- MPG (combined)^58.9 mpg
- Tank capacity55 l
- Number of cylinders3
- Kerb weight1639 kg
- Vehicle length4304 mm
- Vehicle width1706 mm
- Vehicle height1459 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2602 mm
- Co2 emissions109.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.